Saturday, November 15, 2008

Don't You Forget About Me

Although, I wouldn't blame you if you did. I know it has been over a month. I have a lot of great excuses that you probably don't want to hear right now. The long and the short of it is that I've been studying for oral boards, a lot, and working, a lot. When I'm not doing either of those things, I am lying upon my couch like a slug, it is my only defense (name that classic movie). In the meantime, I will post a link to my most recent post at Mothers in Medicine, and promise to be more present in the blogosphere in the coming weeks. Hope everyone is having a wonderful fall weekend!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

glad all is well. good to "read" from you again.

deanna said...

Christmas Story?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the board studying. I just fininshed my OB/Gyn orals last week. Definitely nerve-racking.
How I wished for a December date as my Novemebr 4th test date approached. Anyway, I'm glad that they are over and done with. The scores are mailed on the Monday after the exam. Study hard. Talk slow. Don't volunteer information.

Dragonfly said...

Good luck. Hope the family is well.

Tiffany said...

We miss you!! COme back to us with something witty! Good luck on your boards!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, kid. It's gonna get better. And best of luck on your orals.

Cindy said...

A Christmas Story - "Randy lay there like a slug! It was his only defense!"
Best Holiday movie ever!

Shawnee said...

Haven't forgotten about you... I am wondering how everything is going!

dr. whoo? said...

Thank you, all! Kudos to Deanna and Cindy for guessing the movie, a true classic.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, hopefully they helped. I may have volunteered a little too much information, I have a tendency to run on and on at the mouth when I get nervous. Bah. It doesn't matter now. I'll know better, if (when?) I have to take it again.

As for something witty? I make no promises, but I'll try to come up with something! :)